Carolina Web Design, LLC is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of those who contact us, whether by telephone, by coming to our meetings, or by electronic means such as email, our help forms service, our online chat, or using our website.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register to use our forums
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Deleting the information we hold about you
If at any time you wish us to remove all the information we hold on you, please contact bwilkins(at)carolinaweb(dot)design with your name and any details you have of who you were in contact with and when, so we can ensure it is promptly removed. IP address would help too.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
Third Party Links